Monday, October 10, 2011

Cry Out Unto The Lord!


Jabez was more honorable than his brothers because he sought the Lord God Almighty and he depended on God for help.  God always honors and looks favorably on those who seek him!!! 1 Chron. 4:9

God honored David above all men and called him, “a man after mine own heart.”  Act 13:22 & 1 Sam. 13:14


In God’s eyes, if you seek Him then you will always be considered more honorable, or more special to HIM than others.   

Isaiah 55:6 (KJV) 6Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.


Oftentimes people have no idea or understanding why God seems to favor one person more than another, but I can guarantee you that the person who God favors is the one who seeks HIM the most, the one who is forever talking to HIM and spending time with HIM. 


For the most part, it is the same in the natural.  The little girl or the little boy who tags along after papa, the one who is always right there beside papa is the one that papa favors. 

In the natural a father may try NOT to show favor to one child more than another, but it is hard when one is always with you and another is out on their own. 

But truthfully, if you don’t need papa to help you, then papa will help the one who does need his help!!! 

God is our Father and HE loves us ALL, but the one who cries out to Him is the one He hears!!! 


Psalm 3:4 (KJV) I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.


Psalm 34:4 (KJV) I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

 

This is where most people lose out with God.  They do NOT understand why God doesn’t help them, but they always make it clear that they don’t need anyone else, but themselves!! 

They don’t seek GOD.  They clearly have no understanding of how much THEY TRULY NEED GOD. 

Maybe they don’t think they are worthy of God’s love and God’s help.  Maybe they did NOT have parents to provide for them or maybe they weren’t loved as they should have been.  Maybe they have never had a good daddy to love and help them.

Our Father in Heaven loves us and He wants to show us HIS LOVE!!!  He wants to provide for us!!!  He wants us to seek HIM, so that HE can help us!!!

Matt. 7:7-11   7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:  

8
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


9
Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?  

10
Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?


11
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?



I don’t have any idea what is happening in your life!!!  I do NOT know what you have been through!  I have no idea at ALL!!! 

BUT GOD DOES!!! 

He knows everything about you!  He sees it ALL!  He is ready to heal ALL your hurts and take away ALL your pains!  He is ready to take away your brokenness and make you whole!!!  ALL you have to do is to ask HIM to help you.  Cry out to HIM!!!


Psalm 91:14-16 (KJV)

14
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.


15
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.


Psalm 91:14-16 (AMP) 14Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].


15
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

16With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.



No comments: