Saturday, October 15, 2011

I WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD!!!


As I read my Bible today, the Lord showed me this scripture!!!  And as I read it again and thought about it, I realize how encouraging this scripture really is. 

 

Psalm 27:13-14 (NKJV)


 13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
         That I would see the goodness of the LORD
         In the land of the living.
      
 14 Wait on the LORD;
         Be of good courage,
         And He shall strengthen your heart;
         Wait, I say, on the LORD!

 

 

You know, this scripture just totally blows out of the water, ALL the words of those who think that we are supposed to live in poverty or lack here on this earth!!!


You know, those folks that say, “When I get to Heaven I will have ALL those things that I did not have on this earth!!!” 

 

NO!!!!  NO!!!!  NO!!!! God is saying in this scripture that WE CAN live in prosperity NOW-ON THIS EARTH!!! 


We can see the GOODNESS of THE LORD on this EARTH!!! 

 

A lot of folks want to preach that we are NOT supposed to have “anything” here on this earth.  They will say, “God will provide for your needs, but now don’t expect for God to give you what you want!!!

 

They seem to forget Ps. 37:4 (NKJV) which says, Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.  Or maybe they simply do NOT know about this verse.

 


I NOT only want some Heaven to go to Heaven in. 

 

I WILL HAVE SOME HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH!!!

 


And I say today, that we can ALL have some Heaven to go to Heaven in!!! 

We can see the GOODNESS of THE LORD on this EARTH!!! 

 


If you don’t have today, I say to you, GIVE out of your lack and WATCH GOD BLESS YOU ABOVE ALL MEASURE!!!   

 


But if I don’t have, how can I give? 


Ask the Lord to bless you with money to give and then GIVE IT!!!  Or rake up some change from around your house and ask the Lord where to give it!!!  And when HE tells you where to give it, you GIVE IT!!!

 


I stand on these 2 scriptures today, as I say you, GIVE!!! 

You can break the back of lack and want, IF YOU WILL STAND ON THESE SCRIPTURES AND GIVE!!!  You can kick that ole’ devil in the teeth by giving!!!
 



AND WHEN YOU GIVE WITH A CHEERFUL HEART, EXPECTING TO RECEIVE FROM THE LORD, YOU WILL BE BLESSED!!!!



Luke 6:38 (KJV)
Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

 


Malachi 3:10 (NKJV)

Bring all the tithes into the storehouse,
That there may be food in My house,
And try Me now in this,
Says the LORD of hosts,

“If I will not open for you the windows of heaven
And pour out for you such blessing
That there will not be room enough to receive it.

 

No comments: