Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Forgive and It Shall Be Forgiven You!!!


Mark 11:25-26 (KJV) 25And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

26But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

 

Have you ever had someone be so mean and hateful to you that it makes your hair curl and sets your teeth on edge?  Do you feel like this person took a knife and stabbed you and stabbed you and then left you wounded, bleeding and dying?  


Well, this happened to me recently!!!  And I have been struggling with my feelings ever since.  I don’t want to hate this person or even dislike this person.

It is very hard right now, because I am hurt and I am trying so hard to love this person and NOT be mean and vengeful to this person!!! 

You see, I know that I must forgive them and I am trying so hard NOT to be hurt!!!  I don’t want to feel this way!!! 

But I would like to never see this person again.  I would like to never have to talk to this person or deal with this person, ever again.  You see, I thought this person was my friend.

Friends do NOT treat you like that!!!  They do NOT take your dreams and trample on them.  Friends love you and pray for you and take care of you.   

Friends are good to you and they cry with you if you are hurt.  Friends pray for you when you are down and they lift you up!!!

They do NOT make you cry on purpose and if they do make you cry, then they apologize!!!  A true friend will laugh with you and cry with you and even wipe away your tears!!!! 



So, today, right now, I cry out to my God and I say, FATHER, PLEASE HELP ME!!!  I NEED YOU, LORD GOD!!!

TODAY, RIGHT NOW FATHER, I CHOOSE TO FORGIVE THIS PERSON FOR HURTING ME!!!  PLEASE HELP ME!!! 

I NEED YOUR HELP, FATHER BECAUSE I AM STILL IN PAIN!!!  PLEASE FATHER, TAKE MY PAIN AWAY!!!  I FORGIVE THIS PERSON AND I GIVE ALL MY HURT, ALL MY HEARTACHE AND ALL MY PAIN TO YOU!!!   



It is such a relief to forgive someone and give it ALL to GOD!!!  Sometimes it is very hard to let go of ALL the pain.  Now that I have prayed this prayer, I feel so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


Please know and remember, that the devil will do his best to bring back the pain and the heartache and the anguish because he knows that if you do NOT forgive someone their wrongs, then God cannot forgive you of your wrongs. 



When this first happened to me I was so very stunned!!!
  And I said to the Lord, I just can’t believe that this person said those things to me!!!  This is the scripture that God gave me.   

Matthew 5:43-45 (KJV)  43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

 
All over the Bible it tells us to love one another and to forgive others. 

Luke 6:37 (CEB) “Don’t judge, and you won’t be judged. Don’t condemn, and you won’t be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

Matthew 7:1-2 (CEV) 1Don't condemn others, and God won't condemn you. 2God will be as hard on you as you are on others! He will treat you exactly as you treat them.



In looking at ALL these scriptures about forgiving, you can’t forget to include this one!!! 


Matthew 18:21-22
(CEB) 21 Then Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, how many times should I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Should I forgive as many as seven times?”

22
Jesus said, “Not just seven times, but rather as many as seventy-seven times.


Don’t you just love Peter!!!  He inspires me!!!  His question here lets us know that any time we have a question or we are in doubt about something, we can go to the Lord.  The Lord will not leave us wondering!!! 

I can take my questions to the Lord!!!  And HE will answer them!!!


And could Jesus have made it any plainer!!! 


There is NOT any time where you are allowed to hold a grudge!!! 

Romans 12:19 (AMP) Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave the way open for [God's] wrath; for it is written, Vengeance is Mine, I will repay (requite), says the Lord.



DON’T HOLD ON TO PAIN, HEARTACHE AND UNFORGIVENESS!!!

Just forgive the people who treat you wrong and go on!!!  And pray for them!!!  Only hurting people hurt people!!!  And those people need lots of HELP from GOD!!! 



Here is the FORGIVENESS TEST!!!  CAN YOU TALK ABOUT THE PERSON THAT HURT YOU WITHOUT GETTING MAD???

If you can, then you have passed the TEST!!! 



But, if every time you think about the person who hurt you, you become angry and are hurt ALL OVER AGAIN, then you have NOT given ALL your pain, your hurt, and heartache to the Lord!!!


Ask the Lord to help you today!!!  Allow Jesus to take away ALL OF YOUR PAIN, YOUR HURT, AND HEARTACHE!!!


THEN YOU WILL FEEL HEALED AND WHOLE AGAIN!!!



And when the devil tries to bring it back, say, NO!!!!  I HAVE FORGIVEN THAT PERSON, DEVIL!!!!!  YOU ARE A LIAR!!!  I RESIST YOU AND YOU MUST FLEE!!!  James 4:7





 


 



No comments: