Saturday, October 22, 2011

YOU HAVE TO FIGHT!!!


If you think life it supposed to be easy, then you are sadly mistaken.

You have to fight!!!  You have to fight for the life you want!!! 

We have to have dreams and goals!!!  Everyone has to have a dream; a vision of what they want in life!!!  And then we have to fight to see that those dreams come to pass!!! 

Without a dream or a vision, you won’t go anywhere in life and your life will become meaningless.  God wants us to have dreams!!!  He says so in His Word!!!

Proverbs 29:18 (KJV) Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Proverbs 29:18 (AMP) Where there is no vision [no redemptive revelation of God], the people perish; but he who keeps the law [of God, which includes that of man]--blessed (happy, fortunate, and enviable) is he.


When we take our dreams, and plans to God and honor HIM by sharing them with HIM, we please HIM.   


And when we please God, it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks!!!!!!!!  HE will honor us and bless us because we have pleased HIM!!!   

 
We must learn to trust God and seek Him to find out what HE has planned for us.  This is where the fight begins.  The devil will do anything he can to keep us from seeking God’s Will and learning God’s Word!!!   

For when we seek GOD and get in HIS WORD, we please God and we learn how to fight the devil.  He will do ALL that he can to discourage us, to keep us from being blessed, and to keep us from living holy!!! 


So, yes, living for God and living holy is definitely a fight!!!  But it is a good fight of Faith in God, and His WORD!!!  


As long as we are fighting and striving to move forward in God, as long as we are pursuing GOD, we will catch HIM!!!  


HE WILL MAKE SURE THAT WE CATCH HIM!!! 


Philippians 3:14 (AMP) I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.

 


THE TRUTH IS…  IF IT ISN’T WORTH FIGHTING FOR, THEN IT ISN’T WORTH HAVING!!! 


We have to fight for EVERYTHING WE WANT, ESPECIALLY PEACE!!!  And part of the fight is learning to stand on God’s Word!!!

 

We have to stand on God’s WORD!!!  And the more we STAND on HIS WORD, the easier it becomes to win the fight!!!  But we can’t ever let our guard down!!!  Because the minute we do, that sly ole fox, the devil will try to sneak in!!! 

He wants to catch us off guard!!!  He wants us to leave our post!!!  He wants us to get discouraged and feel hopeless!  He wants us to quit fighting!!!


NEVER!!!  NEVER, EVER QUIT!!!!

 

I want to be able to say as Paul said, I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 2 Timothy 4:7 (NKJV) 


2 Timothy 4:7 (AMP) I have fought the good (worthy, honorable, and noble) fight, I have finished the race, I have kept (firmly held) the faith.

 

For me to be able to keep on fighting each day, I have to stay in the WORD!!!  I have to renew my mind daily in THE WORD OF GOD!!! 

 

Romans 12:2 (NKJV) And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Romans 12:2 (CEV) Don't be like the people of this world, but let God change the way you think. Then you will know how to do everything that is good and pleasing to him.


I like knowing that I am being TRANSFORMED BY THE WORD-TRANSFORMED AND CHANGED FROM THE PERSON I ONCE WAS INTO A NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST JESUS!!!  


Change me Lord!!!  Transform me Lord!!!  Change the way I think, Lord!!! I want to be pleasing in YOUR SIGHT!!!

2 Corinthians 5:17 (NKJV) Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.


 






 


No comments: