Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Everything Is Fine, Fine, Fine!!!


Posted for Oct 25, 2011


I was inspired to write this post by a song called Everything Is Fine.  It’s sung by Josh Turner.  When you read the lyrics at the bottom you will understand why I was inspired by this song.  Before I looked up the lyrics today, I actually only knew the words to the chorus below.



Everything is fine, fine, fine
Through the sunshine and the rain
I got a peace of mind
You know I can’t complain
I make it a point to thank the Lord
When I got Him on the line
I’m feeling good and everything is fine


When I hear this play, it reminds me that no matter what is going on, Everything Is Fine, Fine, Fine!!!


You know, we need to have this attitude ALL the time.  We need to know that God is indeed watching over us and that Everything Is Fine, Fine, Fine!!!

Instead of complaining, we need to tell everyone how good our GOD is!!! 


I have said this before, but we need to start telling ALL OUR MOUNTAINS-ALL our situations, ALL our problems, and anything else that tries to overwhelm us-HOW BIG OUR GOD IS!!! 

Then we can watch as ALL those things pale in comparison to OUR GOD!!!  


When things go wrong, we need to first tell ourselves that everything is going to be FINE!!!  Then we need to assure those around us that God will make a way!!! 



When we not only believe, but know that God is in control and has a purpose for everything that happens, then we can TRUST and REST in HIM!!!


Ecclesiastes 3:1 (NKJV) To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven. 

Romans 8:28
(NKJV) And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Jeremiah 29:11
(TNIV) For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


You can rest and you can sleep peacefully when you stand on God’s Word and refuse to let your heart be troubled by the cares of this old world!!! 

John 14:27 (NKJV) Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


Psalm 4:8 (AMP) In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust.



MY SLEEP SHALL BE SWEET BECAUSE I TRUST IN GOD TO TAKE CARE OF ALL MY MOUNTAINS!!!

Proverbs 3:24 (AMP) When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet.






*******

Everything Is Fine – Lyrics

I got a home down on the river
I’m married to the woman of my dreams
Got a good truck that gets me down the highway
Everything is perfect or so it seems
Momma and Daddy come by sometimes
And everything is fine
My old dog does a little singing
Late at night when the moon gets bright
Sunday morning hear the church bells ringing
Let us go and see who’s getting baptized
We gonna take us a Sunday drive
Cause everything is fine

Everything is fine, fine, fine

Through the sunshine and the rain
I got a peace of mind
You know I can’t complain
I make it a point to thank the Lord
When I got Him on the line
I’m feeling good and everything is fine

Got the same job down at the warehouse

Ain’t never been rich but I sleep at night
Got a little girl that looks like her mamma
She likes it when her daddy tucks her in real tight
One night this week we’re gonna have a fish fry

Cause everything is fine, fine, fine

Through the sunshine and the rain
I got a peace of mind
You know I can’t complain
I make it a point to thank the Lord
When I got Him on the line
I’m feeling good and everything is fine
Wahoo!!

I make it a point to thank the Lord

When I got Him on the line
I’m feeling good and everything is fine
I’m feeling good and everything is fine


No comments: