Tuesday, July 12, 2016

GOD’S OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS!!!



I want to know what GOD thinks!!!


I am NOT interested in your opinion!!!  I don’t even want to hear your opinion!!! 


I want to know what THE LORD says about my situation!!!


Some folks may think that I am being crass or rude, but to be truthful even what I think about a situation doesn’t matter!!! 


ONLY WHAT GOD THINKS MATTERS!!! 


Your opinion can’t and won’t help me, so please don’t bother giving it to me!!!


When I need help, I need to know what
THE WORD says!!!  I need to know what GOD knows and says about my situation!!!


GOD knows everything and
ONLY HE CAN TRULY HELP ME!!!


You can’t help me!!!  That is, unless you are going to pray in
THE SPIRIT with me!!! 


So, if you are NOT going to tell me what THE WORD says, then
PLEASE, PLEASE, don’t even comment on my situation!!!  And if you can’t be compassionate, then keep your remarks to yourself!!!


I have promised myself that from now on, I will NOT listen to others and their opinions!!!  And I am asking GOD to remind me of this every time someone starts to give me their opinion!!! 


You might ask me why I am so adamant about this!!!


Well, here’s why!!! 


Every time, I listen to what someone else thinks, and then walk accordingly, I get into trouble!!!



Right now, I am having to deal with a problem that was caused because I listened to others instead of asking GOD what to do!!! 


I know that it is my fault, and I take the blame!!!  I failed to ask GOD what I should do about this situation!!!


Do you know that it PLEASES GOD when we ask for HIS HELP???


Proverbs 3:4-7  (KJV)

So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.


Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord



GOD LIKES FOR US TO SEEK HIM!!!  IT PLEASES HIM when we SEEK HIM and TRUST HIM!!!


Hebrews 11:6 (KJV) But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.


And that is what I plan to do from now on!!!  I plan to seek GOD in everything!!!  I plan to ask for complete instructions on what to do in every situation!!!


Other people said, I don’t see a problem!!!  And they were correct, they
DID NOT SEE and COULD NOT FORSEE the problem that NOT seeking THE LORD was going to cause!!!  They couldn’t see what was going to happen BECAUSE THEY AREN’T GOD!!!


So, from now on, unless someone is telling me that they will pray about a situation with me, then I don’t even want to talk to them about it!!! 


I need to be around folks who can and will get a prayer through!!!


And I need to be that person who can and will get a prayer through!!!!


I am asking GOD to steer-to lead and guide me-in the right direction and give me the right things to say to solve the problem that I have created!!!


GOD is a rewarder of them that diligently seek HIM. Hebrews 11:6


I am NOW SEEKING HIM AND ASKING HIM TO HELP ME!!!  I know that no one else can!!!  I NEED complete instructions!!! 


I know that I must keep my PEACE, and simply TRUST IN THE LORD!!! To be honest, I have no idea how to handle what is happening and if I allow myself to meditate on it, it would really bother me!!! 


BUT GOD KNOWS!!!  And I know that I can TRUST HIM with every situation!!!


HE KNEW all along what was going to happen and HE KNEW that if I had ONLY asked HIM, I could have totally avoided this whole situation all together!!!


THE LORD reminded me earlier in the week that I had something similar happen once before!!!  And HE reminded me again tonight.


Several years ago, I was dealing with a person who refused to follow GOD’s WORD!!!  This person was causing problems in my life and so I sought THE LORD for direction!!!  THE LORD told me what to do, but I cried out to HIM and told HIM that I just couldn’t do what HE was telling me, so HE took care of it!!!


The next thing I knew that person was mad at me and wouldn’t speak to me.  I was so relieved!!!  This situation should have been over and done with, but many folks are hardheaded!!!  I thought that GOD HAD COMPLETELY TAKEN CARE OF THIS SITUATION!!!  Everything seemed fine!!!


But several months later (about 6 months to a year), this same person began to contact me, again.  I didn’t know what to do or how to handle this situation, so I talked to a friend about it and she gave me her opinion. 


That’s when I made an awful mistake!!!  Instead of seeking THE LORD and asking HIM before I did anything, I followed her advice and the situation blew up in my face!!!


And now it has happened again!!! 


No!!!  It isn’t the same situation!!!  THANK GOD!!!


However, I made the same mistake. 
I listened to someone else’s advice instead of seeking THE LORD about this situation!!!!


Dear LORD, I repent for NOT asking YOU to help me and for creating a mess of things!!!  I repent of seeking counsel from someone other than YOU!!! 


From now on, I plan to do things right!!!  I am asking THE LORD to remind me to
SEEK HIM in every situation!!!  I am tired of messes and I don’t want to create any more of them!!!  And with GOD’s HELP, I know that from now on, I can ovoid messes!!!!


SO AGAIN I SAY, ONLY GOD KNOWS what goes on inside a person’s head and ONLY GOD KNOWS EXACTLY how to deal with a person!!!  ONLY GOD KNOWS EXACTLY HOW TO HANDLE EACH AND EVERY SITUATION!!!


In every situation, you are dealing with people.


So, tonight, I am telling off on myself, in hopes that I can help someone else NOT make the same mistake!!!  I don’t want to see others suffer because they don’t ask THE LORD what to do!!!


PLEASE, PLEASE SEEK THE LORD’S HELP IN EVERY SITUATION!!!  PLEASE LEARN TO SEEK AND TRUST HIM FOR THE ANSWER!!! 


WE NEED TO ASK GOD TO HELP US IN ALL THINGS!!!  HE KNOWS what to do when we don’t!!!


GOD knows all about us!!!  HE knows what we need and when we need it!!! 


Psalm 139:1-3 (KJV)

139 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.


 

No comments: