Saturday, July 23, 2016

C'est la vie!!!



Just A Note!!! 


I have busy days like anyone else!!!  So, there are times when I miss a day and don't get a post written. 


As some of you know, I often try to make up for missing a day!!!  But sometimes, that is simply NOT feasible!!! 


Sometimes, I must just say, C'est la vie!!! 

Not to be rude or anything, but if you are like me, you don’t read french!!!  So, just in case, you have no idea what that is or means, I’ll explain!!! 


To start with, in “Texan” this is pronounced “Say lah vee!!!”  And in this post, C'est la vie means these things happen sometimes or “Stuff Happens!!!” 


Anyway, here is the true meaning in French!!! 


"C'est la vie", a French phrase, is translated as "That's life" or “Such is life!!!”


That being said, sometimes I have several things on my mind and I feel to write about them all, but of course, I can ONLY write about one thing at a time!!!  And at other times, GOD says, Write this, and HE gives me a message!!! 


Anyway, no matter how it happens, I know that GOD has made this blog a success!!!  I say that because I am seeing links to my posts show up in searches!!!


I truly believe that if I can help just one person by writing these posts, then every moment I spend doing this, is well worth while!!! 


So, now you know that when I say that GOD is good, I truly mean it!!!  And I can tell you how GOOD GOD IS ALL DAY LONG!!!  But anyway, I better NOT get started because I have 2 posts to finish!!!   


I want to THANK EVERYONE!!!  I want all of you to know how much I appreciate your patience, and your continued support!!! 


I ask one last thing of everyone.  Please be patient in the upcoming month, because I have to send my laptop off!!! 


My great friend, and prayer partner, a truly godly woman in Christ Jesus, has come into agreement with me over this matter.  Therefore, I know that everything will be just fine!!!


I will be posting from another computer and possibly from my phone (well, maybe), so please, just bear with me as I go through laptop withdrawals!!!  LOL  NOT!!!

Never claim anything you don’t want to see happen!!! 

So, again everyone, THANKS!!!! 
Kathy 


No comments: