Saturday, July 16, 2016

When Someone Is Angry With You…



What does GOD want me to do if you are upset or angry with me? 


HE wants me to find out why you are mad and try to work it out with you!!!


Matthew 5:23-24 (NKJV)

23 Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you,

24 leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.


And if I have offended you, then I need to apologize to you!!! 


In some cases, GOD will have me apologize to you, even if I didn’t offend you. 


For instance,  sometimes, I speak sharply without thinking about my tone of voice.  I have had GOD tell me to apologize to the person that I am speaking to because of my tone of voice.


So, sometimes even when I feel that I. am NOT wrong, HE’ll say, you go apologize to that person!!!


You know, it never hurts me to say, “I am so sorry that I caused you pain or upset you!!!” 


You see, I don’t want any one to suffer because I did them wrong!!! 

I don’t want anyone to be so hurt that they’ll leave a church and never come back, when I can simply apologize!!!! 


Yes, I may have to swallow my pride, but isn’t even one soul worth that!!!

No comments: