Friday, July 1, 2016

WHEN I NEED PEACE…


There are times in my life when I desperately need PEACE!!!


Truthfully, I need PEACE ALL THE TIME!!! 


Philippians 4:6-7 (NKJV)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;

and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


I try to keep the PEACE that JESUS provides for me, but sometimes it is harder to maintain my PEACE than at other times!!!


John 14:1, 27 (KJV)

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


When the storms of life are raging all around me, I must have PEACE!!!  I have learned to trust in GOD during these times and to speak PEACE!!!  We have to speak, PEACE, to the storms in our lives, just as JESUS spoke PEACE to the storm when everyone was in the boat!!!


Mark 4:37-41 (KJV)

37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?

39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?


When someone else is having a bad day and jumps down my throat, I have to seek the LORD to maintain MY PEACE!!!


When I get a bad report from the mechanic, I need PEACE!!!


When things don’t go as I have planned, I need PEACE, PEACE, PEACE!!!  And I have to know that NOT ONLY will GOD work everything out for me, that HE has good plans for me!!!


Romans 8:28 (KJV) And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.


Jeremiah 29:11 (NKJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.


When the bills are due and the money seems short, I find PEACE in knowing that GOD will provide for me and that HE always does!!! 


Philippians 4:19 (NKJV) And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


When life tries to overwhelm me, I find need PEACE in GOD who is my refuge and my strong tower!!!


Psalm 61:1-3 (ESV)

61 Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer;

from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint.
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I,

for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy.


When I don’t seem to have enough JESUS, I have to find PEACE!!!


Life is UP and DOWN, AND ALL AROUND, but because I am GOD’s Child, I can walk in PEACE and LOVE!!!


Hebrews 12:14 (NKJV) Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:


Ephesians 5:1-2 (KJV)

1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.


When JESUS left this earth, HE NOT ONLY LEFT US THE COMFORTER-THE HOLY SPIRIT – HE LEFT US HIS PEACE!!!


John 14:26-27

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.



I am so thankful that I can go to THE WORD, and get the PEACE that I need!!!   


Jude 2:1 (AMP) May mercy and peace and love be multiplied to you [filling your heart with the spiritual well-being and serenity experienced by those who walk closely with God].


No comments: