Thursday, June 30, 2016

DO YOU NEED YOUR “TUDE” ADJUSTED???



Sometimes, I feel out of sorts!!! 


And sometimes, I find myself in a FOUL MOOD!!! 


GOD IS MY ALL IN ALL!!! 


I have no idea what I would do if THE LORD wasn’t taking care of me!!!  I just flat out don’t know how to survive without HIM!!!


JESUS is my attitude adjuster!!!   


HE helps me when I need help, which is a lot!!! 


To be truthful, I need HIS HELP every day!!!


HE brings out the best in me!!! 


HE humbles me when I get too big for my britches!!! 


HE fixes me when I am broken!!!  HE HEALS me when I am hurt!!!


HE reminds me that HE has given me HIS PEACE!!! 


John 14:1, 27 (KJV)

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


HE CALMS me and SOOTHES my injured feelings!!! 


Psalm 37:1-3 (NKJV)

1 Do not fret because of evildoers,
Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity.

For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, And wither as the green herb.

Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.


Maybe no one else is like me!!!  Maybe no one else gets mad or is hurt by others’ actions or words!!! 


Well, just in case there is someone that is like me, I'll remind you of what THE WORD says.  Be angry and sin NOT!!! 


Ephesians 4:26-27 (AMP)

26 Be angry [at sin—at immorality, at injustice, at ungodly behavior], yet do not sin; do not let your anger [cause you shame, nor allow it to] last until the sun goes down.

27 And do not give the devil an opportunity [to lead you into sin by holding a grudge, or nurturing anger, or harboring resentment, or cultivating bitterness].


Maybe no one else ever needs their “TUDE” adjusted!!! 


Maybe no one else has days that they aren’t fit for human companionship, until they’ve had their time with JESUS!!!


But me, I need JESUS more and more every day!!!


I AM ADDICTED TO JESUS!!! 


I have to have my JESUS FIX and most days, it is best if I spend time with my JESUS before I go anywhere or deal with anyone!!!


Some folks need their cup of Joe, their java, their coffee!!! 


ME, I NEED MY JESUS!!!  I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT MY JESUS!!!


I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT THE WORD!!! 


THE WORD brings me comfort, rest, and peace of mind!!!


Psalms 37:4-9

Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.

He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday.

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
Do not fret—it only causes harm.

For evildoers shall be cut off;
But those who wait on the Lord,
They shall inherit the earth.



No comments: