Thursday, June 9, 2016

Everybody Believes Something!!!



It’s TRUE, you know!!! 


Everybody believes something!!!


Just listen to them talk and you’ll soon know what they believe!!!


Everyone has FAITH!!! 


We are ALL FAITH BEINGS!!!

GOD has given each and every one of us, THE MEASURE OF FAITH!!!


Romans 12:3 (KJV) For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.


Romans 12:3 (NIV) For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.


That means that you and I have the same measure of FAITH!!!  You have the exact same amount of FAITH that I do!!!


So, what are you using your FAITH for? 


What do you believe?


Do you believe that you are weak? 


Well, I believe that I am strong!!!  


Philippians 4:13 (NKJV) I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.


Do you believe that you are sick?


Maybe the doctor said you were sick, but you have a choice.  You can choose who to believe!!!  Do you believe what HE said?


GOD tells me that I am healed, so that is what I believe!!! 


Isaiah 53:5 (NKJV) …And by His stripes we are healed.


GOD created the heavens and the earth.  HE spoke and the world was created. HE spoke and light became!  HE spoke and the waters parted. 


GOD who formed you in your mother’s womb, knows more about you than any doctor you could ever see. 


Psalm 139:13 (NIV) For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.


And HE tells me that you are healed!!!


1 Peter 2:24 (NKJV) …by whose stripes you were healed.


Do you believe that you will always be poor?


I believe that GOD pays my bills and provides me with everything that I need.


Philippians 4:19 (NKJV) …my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


Because I stand in FAITH believing for HIS provision, HE provides for my every need!!!


And I know that HE will do the same thing for you!!! 


GOD is no respecter of persons.  That means HE treats each and every person the same!!!  That means that what HE will do for me, HE WILL DO FOR YOU!!!    


Romans 2:11 (KJV) For there is no respect of persons with God.


GOD doesn’t play favorites. HE doesn’t LOVE one person more than another!!!


Romans 2:11 (CEB) God does not have favorites.


GOD wants to bless you with good things!!!  HE wants you to have the things that you want. 


Do you believe that GOD will give you nice things or do you believe that you can’t have the things you want?


I know that GOD will give me the things that I want.  I know that HE wants me to have the things that I desire. 


Psalm 37:4 (NKJV) Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.


I know that GOD wants the very best for both you and me!!!


GOD wants us to prosper and be in good health!!! 


3 John 2:1 (KJV) Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.


GOD has good plans for me and I know that HE has good plans for you, too!!!   GOD is NOT sitting around planning bad things to do to you.  HE wants to give each of us a good life, full of hope and peace!!!


Jeremiah 29:11 (CEB) I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the Lord; they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope.


I NOT ONLY believe, but I know that GOD loves me and that HE wants to bless me.  I know that I can’t even imagine ALL the good things that HE has planned for me. 


I know that HE is able to do exceedingly abundantly above ALL that I could ask or think!!!  And I know that HE has given me HIS power and HIS authority!!!


Ephesians 3:20 (NKJV) Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us


Will you choose to believe in GOD and let HIM show you HIS goodness??? 


Will you allow HIM to show you HIS everlasting mercy and HIS amazing grace?


No comments: