Thursday, June 2, 2016

I KNOW THAT GOD PERFECTS THAT WHICH CONCERNS ME!!!





Psalm 138:8 (NKJV) The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.



This is one of my favorite scriptures!!!  And it means a lot to me!!!



GOD showed me a long time ago that HE loves me and because HE LOVES ME, HE NOT ONLY knows and understands the things that are important to me, but HE cares about those things as much as I do!!!



And because HE DOES, I know that
HE PERFECTS THOSE THINGS WHICH CONCERN ME!!!  And I know that HE makes my crooked places straight!!!  Isaiah 45:2      



For me, that is a super big deal!!!




Let’s be real for a minute!!!



Very few people care as much as you do, about you and your circumstances and situations!!!



It’s NOT that they don’t love you!!!  And it’s NOT that they don’t care!!!



But they don’t have to walk in your shoes!!!  And what is happening to you, is NOT happening to them!!!



You know, sometimes, all I need and want is to know that someone – somebody - cares about what happens to me and what has happened to me!!!



I don’t know if this will make sense or NOT, but let me try to explain this by giving you an example!!!





I was telling a friend one day about how the fellows that had worked on my truck didn’t do it right.  I was very upset about the work that these guys had done because my truck is special to me!!!  GOD GAVE ME THAT TRUCK!!!



My friend realized how very important this was to me and how very upset I was, so he said, (in HIS VERY DEEP VOICE – that part, is important you know) YOU WANT ME TO GO BEAT THEM UP???



I said, YEAH!!!  And then we both laughed!!!



NOW, DO I REALLY NEED TO SAY THIS???  Oh, well, I will say it anyway, just in case!!!  (There was no way that my friend was going to go beat anyone up!!!  HE ONLY OFFERED TO DO THAT TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!) 



But when my friend said that, it that made me feel important!!!  I knew he really cared!!!  So, even though I knew he really had no intention of going to beat those guys up, I was thrilled by his response!!!



It made me feel good to have him say that!!!



Sometimes we just need to know that someone understands!!! 



That’s why I am so GLAD that I know that my FATHER in heaven knows and understands me!!!



I know that I can count on HIM to make everything right!!!  I know that HE works everything out for me!!!  No matter how big a problem or situation seems, my GOD will take care of it for me!!! 



I KNOW THAT MY GOD PERFECTS THOSE THINGS THAT CONCERNS ME!!!




No comments: