Tuesday, June 28, 2016

My GOD Cares About The Little Things!!!




You know, sometimes all it takes is some fried chicken or a piece of my favorite pie to make me happy!!! Sometimes, a compliment from someone makes me smile.


These things may seem small and insignificant to someone else, but to me they matter and GOD knows that!!!  And HE cares enough to do small things for me to bless me!!!


GOD knows the way we think and what makes us happy.  HE does special things for each of us at different times to bless us!!!


GOD is always so good to me!!!


This last week, GOD brought an old friend back into my life!!!  It is such blessing, to have THE LORD bring back around an old trusted friend.  I have known this person for many, many years!!! 


Sometimes, GOD sends people in different directions and they lose touch.  This is what had happened to us.  We seldom saw each other until just recently.   


To be truthful, I am very careful who I allow into my life!!!  You have to be careful who you become friends with!!!  You have to be careful who you spend time with!!!  Some folks simply don’t believe the things you believe!!!  And they can affect your life and your prayers in ways that are NOT good!!! 


You just cannot afford to allow everyone to get close to you.  You cannot allow just anyone to speak into your life!!!  Some folks refuse to speak words of faith and when you are standing in faith for something you need, they can hinder you!!!


You know, a while back I was telling THE LORD that I didn’t have enough trusted friends.  You ONLY need 1 or 2 trusted friends in your life, but sometimes people allow themselves to become too busy!!!  They can get so busy that they can’t even take the time to pray with you or even just spend time with you!!! 


Sometimes, we think that GOD isn’t listening to us, then HE does something wonderful for us!!! 

So, thank you LORD for my new OLD friend!!! 


And LORD, I thank you for waking me up this morning and starting me on my way!!! 


HE actually woke me up in plenty of time to get everything done that I needed to do!!!  And if I had gotten up when THE LORD first woke me, my day would have been much easier.  But because I turned over to catch a few extra winks, I caused myself to be late.

 
Tuesdays are usually filled with lots to do, and besides everything else that I had to do today, I had the added task of finishing up my laundry.  


And even though I didn’t start out on time, GOD was with me all day and I had a great day!!!  I even got home earlier than usual which was very nice!!!


THE LORD is so mindful of us!!!  HE treats us much better than we treat ourselves!!!


This afternoon, I had fallen asleep trying to finish a couple of tasks, so I had to complete them before going to church, but even then GOD still made a way for me!!! 


When I woke up, I didn’t want to go to church.  However, I went on anyway, because I had made a promise!!!




I am so glad that I went to service this evening!!!  Tonight, GOD showed up and HE showed out!!!  I just love it when folks worship GOD and allow HIM to move!!! 


Just being FREE to praise HIM blesses me so!!!  And HE blessed me in the service, as well!!!



Because I had to finish a couple of things, I was NOT ready when my ride showed up, so I threw on the shirt that I had originally wanted to wear, but had decided against.  I was concerned because this shirt was sleeveless and some folks think that you shouldn’t wear sleeveless shirts. 


After we began to worship the LORD, GOD pointed out that there were many other ladies all wearing sleeveless tops!!!


Now, that may sound like a very small thing to you, but some folks have been known to preach about ladies wearing sleeveless shirts and allowing their arms to show.  Since I didn’t know the preacher that was preaching tonight, I was concerned enough to wear a shirt that anyone would consider to be modest. 


But you know, I had no need to worry!!!  I should have known that GOD would tell me to wear something else as
HE always does, when needed!!!


That same preacher’s wife had on a beautiful sleeveless dress!!!  And so did at least 3 other ladies from his church!!! 


So, again, I say, GOD IS SO GOOD TO ME!!!


The SPIRIT moved mightily in the service tonight and I was so blessed!!!  Sometimes, folks don’t allow the HOLY GHOST to have HIS WAY and that bothers me!!!  


After service, THE LORD had both the preacher and his wife encourage me in THE LORD!!!  When GOD truly flows thru folks, they love you!!!  When your spirits agree in THE LORD, there is encouragement in HIM!!!  And GOD showed me a lot of love and encouragement tonight!!! 


It was something that I really needed!!!  And THE LORD knew that I needed that love and encouragement tonight!!!  HE knew that it would raise my spirits and make me feel wonderful!!!  And it did!!! 


THE LORD provides what we need because HE LOVES US!!!  I LOVE that THE LORD loves me and takes care of me!!! 


Thank you LORD for such wonderful services tonight!!!  And thank You LORD for using others to love and encourage me!!!


You know, some folks say that we shouldn’t bother GOD with those little things, but my Abba (Father) cares about the little things!!! 


If it is important to me, then HE cares about it!!!  And it’s the same with all of GOD’s kids!!!  If you care, then HE cares!!! 



You’ve probably heard me talk about these scriptures a 1000 times, but GOD gave me these scriptures!!!  God showed me in HIS WORD that HE knows how many hairs we have on our heads and HE knows when the little birdie falls from its nest!!!


Matthew 10:29-30 (CEB)

29 Aren’t two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already.

30 Even the hairs of your head are all counted.


Have you ever even thought about how many hairs are on your head?  Have you ever thought about counting them? 


But yet GOD knows how many hairs are on each and every one of our heads!!! 


Luke 12:7 (KJV) But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.


HE truly cares about ALL the little things that concern us!!! 

LET GOD BLESS YOU IN THE LITTLE THINGS!!! 

No comments: