Monday, June 13, 2016

BE OF GOOD COURAGE!!!



Psalm 31:24 (NKJV)
24 Be of good courage,

And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the Lord.


GOD always uses HIS WORD to encourage me!!!  HE gives me the strength to go on every day!!!  My hope is indeed in HIM!!!


Psalm 27:14 (NKJV)
14 Wait on the Lord;

Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!


I know that I ONLY have to wait on HIM!!!  HE WILL SEE ME THROUGH every situation and every circumstance!!!  I just have to have enough courage to WAIT UPON THE LORD!!!  And because HE strengthens me, I can!!!


Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.



Because I have waited, because I have rested in HIM, I am renewed!!!  Because I trust in HIM, I have PEACE  -  PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING!!! 


HE IS MY STRENGTH, HE IS MY REFUGE, HE IS MY FORTRESS, HE IS MY HIGH TOWER!!!


Isaiah 25:9 (NKJV)

And it will be said in that day:
“Behold, this is our God; We have waited for Him, and He will save us. This is the Lord; We have waited for Him; We will be glad and rejoice in His salvation.”


And there is a day soon coming in which ALL who are called by HIS NAME will rejoice for they know that HE IS THEIR SALVATION!!!  HE IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WHO WAS, WHO IS, AND WHO HAS COME!!!   


And in that day, we will know that OUR WAIT IS OVER because THE LORD OF LORDS, and THE KING OF KINGS, THE ONE TRUE AND LIVING GOD HAS COME!!!  THE EVERLASTING GOD HAS FINALLY COME FOR THOSE HE CALLS HIS OWN!!!


No comments: