Sunday, June 5, 2016

DON’T LET OTHERS SHAKE YOUR FAITH!!!



GOD gives us small nuggets of wisdom and knowledge!!!



Sometimes, what might seem like ONLY a small nugget can be a revelation that will turn our whole world around!!! 


Whether it seems big or small, God gives those who seek HIM revelation knowledge!!!


When you see someone else standing in FAITH on what GOD has given them, you should encourage them!!! 


They need to stand in FAITH on whatever GOD has given them, because what GOD has revealed to them is important!!! 


Whatever GOD has revealed to someone else is just as important, as what HE has revealed to you!!!


I’ve been writing about Psalms 138:8 and I realized while I was writing one of my posts, that someone could have easily said, “That isn’t what that scripture means!!” 


Psalm 138:8 (NKJV)

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me;
Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.


Someone could have easily said, GOD’s NOT talking about fixing the situations and problems in your life!!!  HE’s talking about fixing you!!!!   
To have someone say that about a scripture that you are standing on in FAITH is very upsetting and very damaging!!!


If I am standing in FAITH, believing that GOD is going to take care of me, and you dash my FAITH by telling me that the scripture I am depending on to work for me, doesn’t even mean what I am believing, what am I supposed to do??? 



If I don’t know to stand up to you and tell you to take it up with GOD, then you have poured cold water on my FAITH!!!! 



What if I don’t know THE WORD very well??? 


If I don’t know any other scriptures, and you tell me that what I am believing is wrong, what am I supposed to do then? 


If I am believing that GOD would indeed take care of all that is going on in my life and you say, that scripture doesn’t even mean that, then you are leaving me without hope!!! 


Matthew 18:6 World English Bible (WEB) …whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to stumble, it would be better for him that a huge millstone should be hung around his neck, and that he should be sunk in the depths of the sea.


There’s no telling what effect that would or could have on someone’s life!!!  There’s no way to know exactly how dashing someone’s hope and FAITH, would affect them!!! 


That made me wonder, why anyone would do that to another person???


It was then that I realized that it is ignorance!!!  Anyone who would do that, simply doesn’t know any better!!!  They probably haven’t been taught any better!!!


I have to believe that someone wouldn’t do that on purpose!!!


Surely someone would NOT intentionally dash someone’s dreams and hopes!!! Surely someone would NOT intentionally pour cold water on someone FAITH or stomp on it!!!



The best thing we can do for others is to support and encourage them to STAND IN FAITH on what GOD tells them!!!


Many years ago, the LORD gave me Philippians 4:19. 


Philippians 4:19 (KJV) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.




And then I shared it with someone else!!!  I was so excited because I was seeing what GOD revealed to me working in my life!!!  GOD was using THE WORD and my FAITH in it, to turn my life around!!!



You see, I was already giving, but I didn’t know that I was supposed to be believing for provision!!! 



I was having a tough time paying my bills!!!  I was drowning in debt!!! 



I had been taught how to borrow money, but I hadn’t been taught how to manage my money!!! 



I needed GOD to provide for me!!!  I needed HIM to pay my bills!!!  I needed HIM to get me out of debt!!!


So, there I sat one morning studying and I fell asleep.  When I woke up, and opened my eyes, I immediately saw Philippians 4:19.



Philippians 4:19 (KJV) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.



I realized that GOD WAS PROMISING ME THAT HE WAS GOING TO PROVIDE FOR ME!!!



GOD began to talk to me about this scripture and HE told me to make out my bill list and put it on the fridge!!!


I obeyed GOD and I did what HE told me to do!!!


I stood on HIS WORD and watched HIM pay my bills and take care of ALL my needs!!!


So, I began to say,
“GOD, if you don’t pay these bills, they won’t get paid!!!”


If anyone said anything about their bills, I would say, GOD PAYS MY BILLS!!!  I even began to say, “Those bills aren’t my responsibility, they are GOD’s!!!”


Then one day, I was talking to a Christian friend and I was sharing with her what GOD had revealed to me and what HE was doing in my life!!! 


Unfortunately, she took what I was telling her the wrong way, and told me that I had the wrong attitude!!!  She said that what I was saying was wrong!!!


Her words freaked me out!!!  I was very young in the LORD and I didn’t know how to respond to her!!! 


She had taken my revelation and stomped on it!!!  She simply didn’t know any better!!!


What she said shook my FAITH!!! 


I was so freaked out that I began to have financial problems and I had to go to GOD with this situation!!!   I had to ask HIM to help me all over again!!!


GOD began to show me that my friend was wrong.  She had taken my revelation and dowsed my FAITH with cold water!!!  HE showed me that she just didn’t understand!!!  And that she didn’t know how to stand in FAITH for finances!!!


GOD LET ME KNOW THAT I HAD TO GET BACK ON THE WORD!!!  I HAD TO STAND ON THE WORD!!!  I HAD TO RENEW MY FAITH AND BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD DO WHAT HE HAD REVEALED TO ME!!! 


I SIMPLY HAD TO BELIEVE!!!



GOD let me know that I could NOT let others determine what I believe!!!  I could NOT allow others to shake MY FAITH!!!


For many, many years now, I have stood on Phil. 4:19 and I have watched GOD PROVIDE FOR MY EVERY NEED!!! 


I have found that as long as I don’t let fear creep in, I do just fine!!!

I have watched GOD provide for all my needs!!!  And I am sure if I added it up, I would find that GOD has paid off over $30,000.00 of debt in my life!!!  It’s probably a lot more than that!!!


GOD has seen me thru losing my job!!!  And many other hardships!!! 


And HE HAS ALWAYS MADE A WAY FOR ME!!! 


GOD keeps my bills paid and HE BLESSES ME EVERY DAY!!!


If you’ll give to GOD, and stand on
Phil. 4:19, you can watch GOD move in your life!!!!


You can watch HIM pay your bills!!!  You can watch HIM pay off your debt!!!!  


Philippians 4:19 (KJV) But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.



What do you have to lose???   


I’ll tell you what you’ll lose!!! 


You’ll lose FEAR and DEBT!!!!


No comments: