Sunday, September 25, 2011

Are you having Ephesians 3:20 days?


I am going to quote Joel Osteen today, and proclaim that I HAVE GOD’S UNPRECEDENTED FAVOR IN MY LIFE!!!

Not only does my God own ALL the cattle on a 1000 hills, but HE owns ALL the land that they are standing on top of and ALL the water that they drink.  He owns the clouds in the sky, as well as the sky, and of course, the sun, the moon, and the stars. 

Look around you.  Everything you see belongs to my God!!!  He shall supply ALL my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus!!! Phil. 4:19

God even tells us, Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.  Luke 6:38

 

And I am going to stand in Faith knowing that when I pay my tithes, which is only a tenth of what I make, God is going to open the windows of Heaven and pour out a blessing that I cannot contain!!! 

 

As Pastor Sam Nix says, “It is only one thin dime!!!”  All God wants is one thin dime out of every dollar you make!!! 


Malachi 3:10 (KJV)  10Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house,

and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.


I have decided that from now on I am going to take Joel Osteen’s advice and I am going to have “Eph 3:20” days, because I serve a GOD that is able to do exceeding, abundantly, above all that we ask or think!!! 


No comments: