Thursday, September 1, 2011

JESUS PAID THE PRICE!!!!!!!


John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Rev. 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
 

JESUS is standing at the door of your heart and knocking.  He is asking that you to let Him in.  He is saying that if you open the door, HE WILL come in to your heart!!! 

Jesus will share with you what is His:  His Father, His Word, His Heaven, His Wisdom, His Knowledge, and yes, His Power and Authority!!! 

And He will carry your burdens and if you give them to Him, He will take all of your cares, worries, concerns, and problems.


Matthew 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1 Peter 5:7 (CEV) God cares for you, so turn all your worries over to him.

Psalm 95:7  For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand…  Psalm 100:3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.


A shepherd protects His sheep because they are HIS!!!  They belong to HIM and He loves them!  They are precious to HIM!!!  HE paid the price to buy HIS Sheep!!! 

I really like the way the Contemporary English Version of the Bible says, that Jesus paid for our sins!!!  Rom. 5:6-10 6Christ died for us at a time when we were helpless and sinful.   


7No one is really willing to die for an honest person, though someone might be willing to die for a truly good person.

8
But God showed how much he loved us by having Christ die for us, even though we were sinful. 
 

9But there is more! Now that God has accepted us because Christ sacrificed His life's blood, we will also be kept safe from God's anger.

10
Even when we were God's enemies, He made peace with us, because His Son died for us. Yet, something even greater than friendship is ours.   Now that we are at peace with God, we will be saved by His Son's life.



Our Father God loves us so very much.
  That is why He wants to protect us from the world and the devil.  That’s why He wants us to be His Sheep, His Children.  He wants to be able to call each of us, His Own Child!!! 

He tells us in His Word, how much He loves us, as if sending His Only Begotten Son to die for us wasn’t enough!!!
 

John 3:16 16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 



Does God really care for just one person that much???  Even, just one old sinner girl like me, or one old sinner boy like you???  YES!!!!!!!  God does not want us to die and live in Eternal Damnation!!!  He wants us to have everlasting life.


Do you and I love someone that much???  Probably not!!!!  To let my only child die to save someone else, are you kidding me???  That is what most of us would say to someone if they even suggested it!!! 

And most of us would probably say, “Lord, do you know what they have done???” 

Do you know that Jesus knew what we were going to do with our lives, before He ever volunteered to save us???  Yes!!!  He knew, but He loved us anyway!!!!  And He went to the cross for us anyway!!!!

He had a choice you know!!!  But HEHe CHOSE TO die for us!!!! 

Luke 22:41-43  41And He was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, 42Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from Me: nevertheless not My will, but thine, be done. 43And there appeared an angel unto Him from heaven, strengthening Him.

I love Him so much, for loving me and knowing what I would do before I even met him and for loving me enough to choose to die for me, so that I could repent and be forgiven of my sins and have eternal life.  I refuse to die and go to HELL!!!  


I have made my choice, and I choose Jesus!!!  Who will you chose to follow? 


IF YOU DIED TODAY, WHERE WOULD YOU SPEND ETERNITY???


Have you made a choice?  If not, what are you waiting on?


Romans 10:9 (KJV) 9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.



Now, if you want Jesus to come into your heart and save you, pray this prayer.  God, I believe that Jesus died on the cross to save me from my sins and has been raised from the dead.  I repent of my sins and I ask that you forgive me.  Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and into my life.  I confess you as My Lord and Savior. 



Now what do I do???  Find a church in your area that preaches the Word of God!!!  Get you a Bible and ask the Lord to help you study and understand it. 

Every day, we need to take time out to ask God to lead and guide us in everything that we plan to do.  Proverbs 3:6 (KJV) In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


We acknowledge God, by going to Him in prayer with our plans and saying, “Father, here are my plans for today.  What do you want me to do today?”  If we ask God to lead and guide us, HE WILL!!! 


No comments: