Sunday, September 11, 2011

John 14: 1-3, 27-29


John 14 (KJV) 1-3  1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.


2In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

 
3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.



John 14:27-29 (CEV) 27I give you peace, the kind of peace that only I can give. It isn't like the peace that this world can give. So don't be worried or afraid.

28
You have already heard me say that I am going and that I will also come back to you. If you really love me, you should be glad that I am going back to the Father, because he is greater than I am.


29
I am telling you this before I leave, so that when it does happen, you will have faith in me.


No comments: