Friday, November 4, 2011

He’s An On Time God, YES, He Is!!!

 
This song was on my mind today and I just love it!!!   

If you click on the title above, it will take you to You Tube, where you can hear Dottie Peoples sing this awesome song - He's An On Time God!!!



Chorus:
(He's an on time God, yes, He is).
Oh, on time God, yes, He is.

(Job said), He may not come when you want Him,

(but He'll) be there right on time;
(I tell ya He's an) on time God, yes, He is.

Verse 1:

You can ask the children of Israel,
trapped at the Red Sea
by that mean old Pharaoh
and his army.
They had water all around them,
and
Pharaoh on their track,
from out of nowhere, God stepped in
and cut a highway just like that.

Chorus


Verse 2:

You can ask the five thousand hungry souls He fed,
on the banks of the river
with two fish and five loaves of bread.
What a miracle, He performed for the multitude,
oh, what He did way back then,
He'll do today for me and you.

Chorus


Vamp:

He's on time,
He's on time,
He's on time,
yes, He's on time.

He's on time,

He's on time,
He's on time,
oh yes, He's on time.

Ending:

(He's an on time God, yes, He is).
Oh, on time God, yes, He is.

(Job said), He may not come when you want Him,

(but He'll) be there right on time;

He's an on time God,

(repeat as desired)

He's an on time God,

(yes, He is).



You know, I really do love this song!!!  But there is one part that I just cannot agree with and that is when they sing, “(Job said), He may not come when you want Him.” 



I have to be truthful!!!  I don’t agree with that line because I can tell you from experience that HE IS AN ON TIME GOD!!! 


I can’t help what other folks think and I can’t change their minds, but I am here to tell you that MY GOD IS ALWAYS ON TIME!!!

Church may start late, and folks may still be in the bed, but my God never slumbers or sleeps.  Psalm 121:4 (KJV)

 

 
He doesn’t run late like some folks do (every day of their lives.)  He doesn’t oversleep or have a flat tire, just when you need HIM!  

And He will never tell you that HE has something more important to do than to help you!!!

My God makes a way out of no way!!!  He knows that I am going to need him before I need HIM and HE IS READY WILLING AND ABLE!!!

Maybe some folks have trouble finding God when they need because the only time they call on Him is when they are in trouble!!!  

As for me, I NEED HIM ALL THE TIME!!!


 

No comments: