Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Did I miss God today? Or did I just miss out???


So many things happened today.  Some were good and some were better, I wonder why?


So many times, I have seen God’s divine intervention!!!  I have seen HIM move for me over and over again!  I have seen Him make a way where there seemed to be no way!!!



Could it be because I did NOT ask the Lord what I should do today?  Could it be because I did NOT seek HIM for HIS PERFECT WILL?

Could it be because I was in a hurry?  Or was it because I was afraid of what HE would say or tell me to do?  Was I afraid that HE would NOT give me the answer that I wanted?

Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV) 5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


He made a way for me today despite my own actions or inaction, I might say.  And I am so blessed!!!


DID I MISS GOD TODAY?  OR DID I JUST MISS OUT???

No comments: