Saturday, November 5, 2011

I Will Praise HIM Through The Good And The Bad!!!


This is another one of those soul inspiring songs!!!  To watch a clip of a true songster click on the title. 


I heard this song playing while I was listening to some great gospel songs.  I had just listened to Dottie Peoples singing, He’s An On Time God, when this song came on. 


As I listened, I was struck by how true the words were, especially, the chorus below.  


I vow to praise You
Through the good and the bad.
I'll praise You,
Whether happy or sad.

I'll praise You
In all that I go through,
Because praise is what I do,
Cause I owe it all to You.


You see, some people think these are just words, but they aren’t!!!

You see, here they have spelled it out for us! They have revealed the secret!!!  And folks don’t even recognize it!!!  Folks don’t even know!!!


They have no idea that this song tells us the secret to stealing God’s heart!!! 


You see, when we praise HIM through the good and the bad; when we praise HIM whether happy or sad, HE KNOWS THAT WE TRULY LOVE HIM!!! 


HE KNOWS THAT WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM!!!  Even when times get tough!!!  Even when things are bad!!!  Even when it seems that there is no hope!!!  Even when it seems that there is no way out!!!



We can still praise Him!!!  Because WE KNOW WHO HE IS!!!  AND WE KNOW THAT HE LOVES US!!! 


AND WE SHOW THAT WE TRULY LOVE AND TRUST HIM BY GOING AHEAD AND PRAISING HIM ANYWAY!!!  No matter what our situation is!!! 


When we praise GOD like that, the devil gets confused.  He just doesn’t understand why we are praising God when he has tried so hard to mess up our lives!!!    



For those of you who love God completely; for those of you who trust God completely; for those of you who have decided that you cannot live without God, IT’S THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO!!!! 



You can shout, and holler, and throw a fit!  You can try to run and hide!  But it doesn’t matter because, only God can make a way where there seems no way!!! 


There are some messes that only GOD can get you out of!!!! 



Just think of the children of Israel at the Red Sea.  They had the Red Sea in front of them and Pharaoh and his army behind them. 


Only God can divide the Red Sea, so that you can walk across on dry ground without even the tiniest bit of mud on your feet!!!  Only God can close up the Red Sea on your enemies, so that they drown and never bother you again!!!  Exodus 14.13-31 


When we praise HIM at ALL times, we show HIM that we love HIM and trust HIM completely!!!  And we know that HE WILL SHOW UP AND SHOW OUT!!!  JUST FOR US!!! 



SO, REMEMBER TO LIVE BY THESE WORDS AND WATCH WHAT GOD WILL DO FOR YOU!!!



Praise Is What I Do


Lead
Praise is what I do
When I want to be close to You,
I lift my hands in praise.

Praise is who I am,
I will praise Him while I can.
I'll bless Him at all times.


Chorus
I vow to praise You
Through the good and the bad.
I'll praise You,
Whether happy or sad.

I'll praise You
In all that I go through,
Because praise is what I do,
Cause I owe it all to You.


Verse 1
Praise is what I do
When I want to be close to You,
I lift my hands in praise.

Praise is who I am,
I will praise Him while I can.
I'll bless Him at all times.


Chorus
And I vow to praise You
Through the good and the bad.
I'll praise You,
Whether happy or sad.
I'll praise You

In all that I go through,
Because praise is what I do,
Cause I owe it all to You.

Verse 2
Praise is what I do,
Even when I am going through,
I've learned to worship You.
No, my circumstance doesn't even stand a chance,
My praise out weighs the bad.




Chorus
And I vow to praise You
Through the good and the bad.
I'll praise You,
Whether happy or sad.
I'll praise You

In all that I go through,
Because praise is what I do,
Cause I owe it all to You.

No comments: