Monday, November 28, 2011

Me And God

I really love this song!!! 

Listen to these words.  They mean a lot to me and they are so true!!!  There isn’t anything that I can’t go through or any problem that MY GOD can’t solve!!!


And sometimes, it really is, JUST ME AND GOD!!! 



It’s good to have prayer partners and friends, but sometimes you just have to get alone with GOD!!!  He is always there for you, even when those friends can’t be!!!


He’s NEVER TOO BUSY!!!  And HE holds the world in HIS HAND!!!  Nothing’s too big for GOD!!!



If I didn’t have God, I wouldn’t have anything!!!  And yes, I am going to say, WE’RE A TEAM, ME AND GOD!!!  WE’RE LIKE 2 PEAS IN A POD, ME AND GOD!!!


CAUSE HE’S MY FATHER; HE’S MY FRIEND; HE’S MY GOD!!!




If you really want to know where God is, just look around you!!!  You find HIM because He is there!!!  HE IS THERE!!! 



HE IS JUST WAITING ON YOU TO LOOK FOR HIM!!!  HE IS JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO CRY OUT TO HIM!!!



When you no longer know what to do or if you are just feelin’ blue, just cry out to GOD, because he is there!!!  He is waiting for you!!!



He’ll pick you up when you are down! 



When you give up; when you can’t go any further by yourself; when you come to the end of yourself, you’ll find GOD!!!


Here are the words to Me And God.


Me and God
Josh Turner with Ralph Stanley

There ain't nothing that can't be done
By me and God
Ain't nobody come between me and God
One day we'll live together
Where the angels trod
Me and God


Early in the morning talkin’ it over
Me and God
Late at night talkin’ it over
Me and God
You could say we’re like two peas in a pod
Me and God


He's my Father
He's my friend
The beginning
And the end
He rules the world
With a staff and rod
We're a team
Me and God


I am weak and He is strong
Me and God
He forgives me when I'm wrong
Me and God
He's the one I lean on
When life gets hard
Me and God


He's my Father
He's my friend
The beginning
And the end
He rules the world
With a staff and rod
We're a team
Me and God


He rules the world
With a staff and rod
We're a team
Me and God


We're a team
Me and God

No comments: