Friday, January 13, 2012

I am a New Creature in Christ Jesus!!!


Jesus saved me from my sins when I asked
HIM to come into my heart!!!  When I repented and asked HIM to forgive me, HE WASHED AWAY MY SINS WITH HIS BLOOD!!!  

 


When I got saved,
I became a new creature in Christ Jesus!!! 

 


2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.



Now that I am a new creature in Christ, I don’t do the things that I used to do!!!  I am saved, sanctified (set apart, made holy; free from sin) by HIS BLOOD, and I have been set free!!! 


2 Corinthians 5:17-19 (NCV)

17 If anyone belongs to Christ, there is a new creation. The old things have gone; everything is made new!

18 All this is from God. Through Christ, God made peace between us and himself, and God gave us the work of telling everyone about the peace we can have with him.

19 God was in Christ, making peace between the world and himself. In Christ, God did not hold the world guilty of its sins. And he gave us this message of peace.


2 Corinthians 5:20 (KJV) Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.


2 Corinthians 5: 21 (CEB) God caused the one who didn’t know sin to be sin for our sake so that through him we could become the righteousness of God.

 

 



No comments: