Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sanctify

 

Do you ever feel like ALL you do is mess up???  Do you ever feel like you are always having to repent because you keep on doing the same old things? 




Join the club!!!
 That is the way a lot of folks feel!! 




Let me be honest with you.  Even though your reaction is the same as a lot of folks and even though we are supposed to be Godly sorry for our sins, we don’t have to constantly feel sorry or guilty!!!




One of the most important things that we need to learn in serving God is to “REPENT QUICKLY!!”  God wants ALL of us to learn to “REPENT QUICKLY!!”  And IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!! 




You see the devil tries to use guilt to keep us down and to make us feel bad.  So, we have to learn to “REPENT QUICKLY!!!” 



What do I mean???


I mean, REPENT!  DO IT IMMEDIATELY!!!  The moment you realize that you messed up (sinned).  REPENT!!!  Then GET UP!!!  DUST YOURSELF OFF!!!!  AND WALK ON WITH GOD!!!




Be prepared to hear the devil tell you how “No Good you are!”  And when he does, just say, SHUT UP, DEVIL!!!  YOU ARE A LIAR!!!  And then tell him, I AM MADE CLEAN BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!!



1 John 1:9 (NKJV) If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.



You see, the moment you repented, JESUS’ BLOOD WASHED AWAY THAT SIN!!!  GOD REMEMBERS IT NO MORE!!!  Is. 43.25




Ephesians 1:7 (NKJV) In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.



God says that HE casts our sins in the depths of the sea.  He says that HE will NOT REMEMBER our sins, and we are blessed because we are forgiven!!!  Micah 7:19, Rom. 4:7-8




Our Faith in Christ has saved us and set us free!  Because we are justified, we have peace!!!

 

 

Romans 5:1-2 (NKJV)

1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

2
through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

 


Isaiah 32:17 (NKJV) The work of righteousness will be peace, And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever.

 

*******


Sanctify (song by Delirious?)
Written by Stuart Garrard/Martin Smith ©1997 Curious? Music UK


Here I am in that old place again
Down on my face again
Crying out I want you to hear my plea
Come down and rescue me

How long will it take

How long will I have to wait?

And all I want is all you have

Come to me, rescue me,
Fall on me with your love
And all you want is all I have
Come to me, rescue me,
fall on me with your love

Sanctify I want to be set apart

Right to the very heart
Prophesy to the four winds
And breathe life to this very place

How long will it take?

How long will I have to wait?

And all I want is all you have

Come to me rescue me,
Fall on me with your love
And all you want is all I have
Come to me rescue me,
Fall on me with your love

Lifted up I've climbed with the strength I have

Right to this mountain top
Looking out the cloud's getting bigger now
It's time to get ready now

No comments: