Thursday, January 19, 2012

ALL I WANT IS ALL YOU HAVE!!!



As I drove through town today in my truck, I kept hearing these words!!!



“ALL I want is ALL you have
And ALL you want is ALL I have!!!”



Truthfully, I thought that the Lord was giving me a song to post and then I began to realize that these words were from the song, Sanctify.



Here is what this part of the song actually says!!!


Crying out I want YOU to hear my plea
Come down and rescue me
How long will it take
How long will I have to wait?




And all I want is all YOU have
Come to me, rescue me,
Fall on me with YOUR love
And all YOU want is all I have
Come to me, rescue me,
Fall on me with YOUR love.




"ALL I WANT IS ALL YOU HAVE!!!" 



This is how God showed and explained these words to me!!!



We keep saying to God, I want ALL YOU HAVE!!!


And HE is saying back to us, AND ALL I WANT is ALL YOU HAVE!!!  But do you really understand and know that I really want it ALL!!!  ALL that you have!!!  ALL of your problems, ALL of your heartaches, ALL of your pain, ALL of your sufferings!!



God is saying, We want ALL that God has for us, but in order to help us and give us what we want, HE has to have ALL THAT WE HAVE!!!




Simply put, HE can’t fix our problems unless we give them to HIM!!!  HE can’t fix a situation if we give it to HIM momentarily, and then jump right back in and grab it (out of HIS HANDS), and try to fix it ourselves!! 




Think about trying to prepare a meal or maybe even just one dish!!!  This happened to me once!!!  I was visiting my sister who is and was a healthy food eater even 10 or 15 years ago!!! 




Well, even if you are going to eat healthy, you deserve a treat sometimes!!! 



And back then if it had to be fried, I could fry it!!  Chicken, pork chops, potatoes, squash, and yes, even okra!!!  



So, my brother-in-law asked me if I knew how to fry okra!!!  And, when I told him that I did, he asked if I would fry him up some okra and then went to the store and bought it. 




Well, my sis didn’t know anything about frying food from what I gathered!!! 




So, I get it ALL prepared and I was waiting for the oil to get good and hot because you know how greasy food is if you try to cook it and the oil isn’t hot enough!!



I tell her that I am going to run to the powder room and will be right back!!! 


When I walked back in the kitchen, she had decided to put the okra in the grease and since it wasn’t hot, it just sunk and got ALL greasy!!  And it looked nasty!!!  Well, I pulled it out, but it was ruined!!!  Needless to say, her hubbie was NOT pleased!!!  It was too late to go get more okra!!! 



You know, the same thing happens when we try to fix something after we have said that we were turning it over to God!!!  Too many cooks ruin the broth!!!



When we turn a thing over to God, we need to ask HIM what HE wants us to do and then do it!!!  We need to let HIM handle the rest of the situation!!! 



It really is that simple!!!  It is ALL about trust!!!  Trusting Him to know that HE WILL DO WHAT IS BEST FOR US!!!




Matthew 7:9-11 (NKJV)

9
Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?


10
Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent?


11
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!





We can’t solve people’s problems for them!!!  ONLY GOD CAN DO THAT!!!




GOD IS THE WORLD’S GREATEST DADDY EVER!!!  HE always has been and our earthly dads just can’t measure up!!!  And they shouldn't try!!!  They need to trust GOD!!!



The best that a daddy can do, is to seek God, do what God tells HIM to do for his child and trust GOD to do the rest!!!



ONLY GOD CAN HEAL THE HEART, THE MIND AND THE SOUL!!!



I can hear God saying, You have cried out to ME, I want YOU to hear my plea.  Come down and rescue me!!!

 

 

And God is saying to us, How long will it take???  How long will I have to wait????




BEFORE YOU WILL TRUST ME TO RESCUE YOU!!!

No comments: