Saturday, January 21, 2012

Where do I go when there’s nobody else to turn to???


The post that I just finished writing was similar to this one, and in it I talked about giving our children to the Lord AT A YOUNG AGE and raising them to know who JESUS is and that they can run to HIM!!! 



We need to teach our children that
JESUS IS THE LORD OF OUR LIVES!!!  HE is our strength; HE is our refuge; our safe place; our strong tower!!!



NOT ONLY DO OUR CHILDREN NEED TO KNOW WHO JESUS IS, BUT THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT HE IS THE ANSWER!!! 




Our children need to learn to take ALL their worries, ALL their problems, ALL their situations to JESUS!!! 



Philippians 4:6-9 (NCV)

6 Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks.

7 And God's peace, which is so great we cannot understand it, will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

8 Brothers and sisters, think about the things that are good and worthy of praise. Think about the things that are true and honorable and right and pure and beautiful and respected.

9 Do what you learned and received from me, what I told you, and what you saw me do. And the God who gives peace will be with you.


When we teach our kids that JESUS is LORD, and that THEY DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING, we are teaching them that JESUS IS THEIR PROBLEM SOLVER!!!  



JESUS CAN AND WILL HANDLE EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE AND EVERY SITUATION THAT THEY HAVE, IF THEY TAKE IT TO HIM AND ASK HIM TO TAKE CARE OF IT!!!  




When our children know that JESUS IS THE ANSWER AND THAT HE WILL SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS,
then they will NOT have to look for answers in other things like drugs, alcohol, weird hair or clothes, piercing and tattoos, violence or sex.





LET’S GIVE OUR CHILDREN THE ANSWER BEFORE THEY HAVE THE PROBLEMS!!!  BEFORE THEY ARE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A LOT OF ISSUES!!! 





When they know JESUS IS THE PROBLEM SOLVER, THEN THEY HAVE AN ANSWER FOR EVERY QUESTION; AN ANSWER FOR EVERY SITUATION; AN ANSWER FOR EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE!!!





Listen to the words of this song because they will really make you think!!!


Where do I go when there's nobody else to turn to?
Who do I talk to when no one wants to listen?
Who do I lean on when there's no foundation stable?

I go to the Rock.

I know He's able.
I go to the Rock.

I go to the Rock of my Salvation.

I go to the Stone that the builders rejected.
I run to the mountain and the mountain stands by me.

When the earth all around me is sinking sand
On Christ, that solid rock I stand.

When I need a shelter, When I need a friend,
I go to the Rock.

Where do I hide when the storms of life are threatening?

Where do I run to when the winds of sorrow blow?
Is there a refuge in the time of tribulation?

I go to the Rock.

I know He's able.
I go to the Rock.




LET’S TEACH OUR CHILDREN TO TRUST IN JESUS!!!  



BECAUSE EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS THAT NO ONE ELSE CARES, JESUS IS THERE FOR THEM!!!  HE WILL LISTEN TO THEM AND HE WILL HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.  AND HE WILL HELP THEM FIX WHATEVER IS GOING ON IN THEIR LIVES!!!




LET’S TEACH OUR CHILDREN TO TRUST IN JESUS!!!  LET’S TEACH THEM TO GO TO THE ROCK!!!  BECAUSE JESUS IS WELL ABLE!!! 

No comments: