Sunday, February 19, 2012

The devil is trying to steal Our Childrens’ Minds!!!




The devil doesn’t care who you are or what age you are!!!
  He will mess with your mind, if you let him, if you ALLOW him to!!!




The truth is that the devil doesn’t care how young or old a person is.
  To the devil, any person is fair game, whether they are 33 or 88.  He doesn’t care if they are 3 years old, 9 years old, or 15!!! 



And unless we teach our children to protect their minds, he will do ALL he can to destroy or steal their minds!!!  Unless we teach them, children do NOT know the difference in good and evil. 





If we do NOT teach them about Jesus, and yes, about the devil, too, then they will have no idea what is going on in this world!!!  I know that ALL parents want to protect their children and the ONLY way to do so is to teach them the things that they should know as early as possible!!! 




Then when something (the devil) tries to mess with their minds, they know what is going on and they can tell us.
  They can tell us that something is bothering them.  They can tell us what is going on!!!  And we can pray!!!   



1 Peter 5:8 (NKJV) Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.



John 10:10 (KJV) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.





It is so important that we teach our children about Jesus when they are young.
  They need to know that God LOVES US ALL!!! They need to know that God sent HIS ONLY SON to die for us!!! 



John 3:16 (NKJV) For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.





Unless a child knows about Jesus, and about THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB OF GOD, they have no way of defending themselves against the devil!!!  We have to teach them about the Blood of Jesus. 



We need to teach our children that Jesus shed HIS BLOOD for us to save us from our sins!!!  We need to teach them that we can plead THE BLOOD over ourselves to protect ourselves!!! 



We need to teach our children to plead THE BLOOD over themselves, so that they are covered by THE BLOOD AND PROTECTED BY IT!!
   If we don’t teach them about the blood, then they won’t know how to protect themselves!!! 




1 John 1:5-7 (NKJV)

This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.

If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.

But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.




Most of us know that God told the Children of Israel to apply the blood of the Passover Lamb to the doorposts of their homes, so that the Angel of Death would see the blood and pass over their homes and NOT harm anyone in their households, nor any of their flocks.    


Exodus 12:21-23 (NKJV)
 

21 
Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel and said to them, “Pick out and take lambs for yourselves according to your families, and kill the Passover lamb.

22 And you shall take a bunch of hyssop, dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two doorposts with the blood that is in the basin. And none of you shall go out of the door of his house until morning.

23 For the Lord will pass through to strike the Egyptians; and when He sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, the Lord will pass over the door and not allow the destroyer to come into your houses to strike you.




John referred to Jesus as the LAMB OF GOD who takes away the sins of the world.  When Jesus died on the cross, HE BECAME OUR PASSOVER LAMB!!!



John 1:29 (NKJV) The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!



1 Corinthians 5:7
(CEV) Get rid of the old yeast! Then you will be like fresh bread made without yeast, and that is what you are. Our Passover lamb is Christ, who has already been sacrificed.



Do we understand that
when we PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS, that we are applying it in the same way that the Israelites did?  When we plead THE BLOOD of Jesus over our hearts, our minds and our souls, we are protecting our hearts, our minds, and our souls from the enemy!!! 



Do we understand that
WE CAN PLEAD THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB OVER OUR HOUSEHOLDS, OUR VEHICLES, AND OUR FINANCES!!  And that when we do, the devil cannot touch them? 




When we plead THE BLOOD OVER OUR MINDS, the devil cannot touch them!!!  He can war against us and try to make us worry and have doubt, but he can’t actually harm our minds!!! 




Each day I hear more and more reports of children that have had awful things happen to them.
  And if God doesn’t intervene, the minds of these children will be destroyed forever.  And in the end, they will die and go to HELL!!!



For instance, why would a 15 year old girl would want to kill a 9 year old (just to see how it feels)???  I can tell you why!!!  Because satan has corrupted her mind!!! 





This is just one example of why we need to teach our children about the BLOOD OF THE LAMB OF GOD, so that they will know how to protect themselves!!!  So they will know how to protect their minds!!!




I know that some folks might NOT think or feel that their children could be in danger, so I wanted to share something that happened to me at a very young age!!! 



As a child, I had nightmares and sometimes, I would sleep walk.  I was tormented by what I now know to be the devil.  I would be awakened at night by these dreams and sometimes, I would find myself in another room. 



This happened over and over again for many years.  As a child, I didn’t know why I was I couldn’t sleep, why I was so tormented, and why I was so scared!!!  I didn’t know how to explain what was happening to me nor did my parents know to ask.  I know now that the devil was trying to destroy my mind!!! 




This was frustrating for my parents because they had no idea why I had nightmares!!
  They had no idea what I walked in my sleep!!!  They had no idea that I was being tormented by the scary things that I saw on TV and yes, even in cartoons!!!  I was so very scared of the dark that they had to leave a light on for me!!!  I couldn’t sleep without it!!!




My parents didn’t know that they could have prayed for me and helped me
by pleading The BLOOD of Jesus over my mind as I slept.  They didn’t know to teach me to plead THE BLOOD over my mind!! 




Maybe ALL this doesn’t sound important to you!!!
  Maybe it ALL sounds silly!! 




But have you ever wondered why some kids begin to drink and do drugs at a young age???  Do you NOT know that drugs and alcohol provide a means of escape from being tormented, at least for a little while?




Have you ever wondered why some kids begin to walk around wearing ALL black and wearing make-up that makes them look like they are dead?
  Well, now you know!!!  I can guarantee you that God hasn’t told them to dress like that!!!  Satan is trying to steal their minds.





I thank God that my folks took us to church when we were young, and sent us to Vacation Bible School, because that is how I began to learn about a man called JESUS, WHO LOVED ME SO MUCH THAT HE DIED FOR ME!!! 




And I learned to plead the BLOOD over my mind each night before I went to sleep!!!  And once I learned to PLEAD THE BLOOD, THE BAD DREAMS STOPPED!!!  I WAS ABLE TO REST IN JESUS AND SLEEP ALL NIGHT!!!



And yes, even now, I still plead THE BLOOD OVER MY MIND, MY HEART AND MY SOUL EACH NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP!!!



I thank Jesus for teaching me to do that!!!  And I will teach it to my kids.  And you should teach it to your kids!!! 





IF YOU DON’T TEACH YOUR KIDS WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW, SOMEONE ELSE WILL!!! 






No comments: