Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I just want to tell you of GOD’S LOVE!!!



All day the song, Show You Love has been playing in my head.  I posted the words with a couple of comments last night.  If I could show you how much God really loves each of us even though we have done wrong I would!!!





What I can do, is tell you that NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, GOD LOVES YOU!!!  There is NOTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE THAT IS SO BAD THAT GOD DOESN’T LOVE YOU!!!  HE ACCEPTS US JUST AS WE ARE!!! 






HE KNOWS ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND HE LOVES YOU ANYWAY!!! HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE AND HE LOVES YOU ANYWAY!!!

 



Jesus told the woman at the well
ALL SHE HAD EVER DONE and HE OFFERED HER LIVING WATER (ETERNAL LIFE.) 


John 4:7-15

A woman of Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her, “Give Me a drink.”

For His disciples had gone away into the city to buy food.

Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?” For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans.

10 Jesus answered and said to her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.”

11 The woman said to Him, “Sir, You have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do You get that living water?

12 Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank from it himself, as well as his sons and his livestock?”

13 Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again,

14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”

15 The woman said to Him, “Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come here to draw.”

 

(This is just part of the story.  And they say the Bible isn't interesting!!!)

 



God loves us so!!!  He knew who we are and what we would do and still HE SENT HIS SON TO DIE FOR US!!!!  HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE ON THE CROSS FOR US!!!



John 3:16 (NKJV) For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.






Jesus came to earth to live so that HE could die for us
in order that we might have eternal life.  How much more can a person love you than to die for you??  What more could they do to show you how much they loved you???




John 10:15 (NKJV) As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.






Let’s be real!!!
  How many people do you know who would die; completely give up their life for you???





There are very few of those out there!!!  And yet that is exactly what Jesus did for us!!!  He died so that we might live!!!  Not ONLY that, but HE died that we could live an abundantly blessed life!!!



John 10:10 (KJV) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.





Jesus wants us to live a full, blessed life, free from sin, sorrow, sickness, disease and yes, from pain, too!!!


1 Peter 2:24 (KJV) Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.




Isaiah 53:4-5 (NKJV)

Surely He has borne our griefs, And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.



Acts 2:23-24 (NKJV)

23 Him, being delivered by the determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you have taken by lawless hands, have crucified, and put to death;

24 whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it.



Matthew 8:16-17 (NKJV)


16 
When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick,

17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying:  “He Himself took our infirmities And bore our sicknesses.”









Here is what I would say, if this were my song!!! 


Please forgive me if I come on too strong.
I get a bit excited when I talk about God's love.

I just want to tell you ALL HE’S done for me.
I just want to tell you how HE’S set me free!!!

No comments: