Monday, February 6, 2012

THE HOLY SPIRIT, HE IS GOD!!!



This may seem like a very simple statement, but it is a very real statement!!  It is a fact!!!



THE HOLY SPIRIT, HE IS GOD!!! 



THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SOMETIMES CALLED THE HOLY GHOST OR THE SPIRIT OF GOD!!! 



No matter what we call THE HOLY SPIRIT, HE IS GOD!!!





I will be truthful to you!!!  THIS WAS A REAL REVELATION TO ME!!!



I KNEW so much about the HOLY GHOST or so I thought, and then The Lord had me read a book by Billy Graham!!!  And in it Rev. Graham says, The Holy Spirit, HE is GOD!!!




And maybe I am the only one, but I don’t think so!!! 



I had really never considered it!!!  AND I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT!!!  But this was so profound to me!!!  So, I am going to say it again!!!! 





THE HOLY SPIRIT, HE IS GOD!!! 

THE HOLY GHOST, HE IS GOD!!!



You see a lot of folks seem to have this idea that THE HOLY GHOST OR THE HOLY SPIRIT only began to work or move or act when Jesus left.  But that is just NOT so!!  John 14:6



John 16:7 (NKJV) Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.



John 16:7 (AMP) However, I am telling you nothing but the truth when I say it is profitable (good, expedient, advantageous) for you that I go away. Because if I do not go away, the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) will not come to you [into close fellowship with you]; but if I go away, I will send Him to you [to be in close fellowship with you].




You see, even though Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to abide within us to help us and keep us,
HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HERE!!!  THE HOLY SPIRIT was here in the beginning when the earth was created!!! 


Genesis 1:2 (KJV) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

 

 


And then there are lies from the pits of HELL!!!  Like you don’t worship THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!  And you don’t praise the HOLY SPIRIT!!!  I had been taught this!!!

 

 

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD!!!  We WORSHIP GOD!!!  THEREFORE, WE DO PRAISE AND WORSHIP THE HOLY SPIRIT!!!




THANK YOU, GOD, THE FATHER!!!  THANK YOU, GOD, THE SON!!!  AND THANK YOU, GOD, THE HOLY SPIRIT for revealing this to me!!!  

 




1 John 5:7 (KJV) For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.




1 John 5:7 (NKJV) For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

 

No comments: