Saturday, February 11, 2012

Just a little bit of heaven sent from up above…


Each day on this earth can be just a little bit of heaven sent from up above!!!  To have that peace that passeth ALL understanding, we need to spend time with God every day!!!  Then when we go out into the world, we can minister to others!!!



Our Father wants us to come to HIM!!  He wants us to spend time with HIM every day!!!  When we are sad or troubled, when we are excited or happy, Our Father wants us to run to HIM and tell HIM ALL about it!!!  He wants to share ALL of these times with us!!! 



Philippians 4:7 (KJV) And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



When we have times of trouble and our skies indeed seem gray, our Father wants us to come to HIM!!!  He wants us to share our times of sorrow with HIM instead of telling everyone else!!!  He wants us to seek HIM for answers instead of seeking others!!!  


When we come to HIM, we will find that Heavenly Place; That Place of Peace, Comfort and Rest in the Father!!!



Proverbs 18:10 (NKJV) The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.



Nahum 1:7 (CEB) The LORD is good, a haven in a day of distress. He acknowledges those who take refuge in him.
     
  
 

John 14:27 (NKJV) Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

 

 

Un Lugar Celestial (A Heavenly Place)
By Jaci Valesquez

Sometimes I realize
When I gaze in the skies
The spinning world is not my home
A place of mystery
A land of destiny
Is where I know one day I'll go
I dream of beauty I have never seen

I know the arms of heaven wait for me
And yet I feel its sweetness here and now
In this life on earth I have found

Chorus:
Un lugar celestial
Just a little bit of heaven sent from up above
Un lugar celestial
Where the presence of my Father
Holds me in His love
Un lugar celestial

When all my skies are gray
I simply steal away
Into my secret hiding place
When hearts are cold as ice
The breath of paradise
Blows warm and gentle on my face

I know I need my time alone with Him
His healing waters flowing deep within
Don't have to wish upon a distant star
'Cause the light of love fills my heart
Chorus:
Un lugar celestial
Just a little bit of heaven sent from up above
Un lugar celestial
Where the presence of my Father
Holds me in His love
Un lugar celestial


Chorus:  Whispered

El cielo me llama
Caminando en las nubes
Dulce beso de libetrad
Nuber de gloria

Chorus:
Un lugar celestial
Just a little bit of heaven sent from up above
Un lugar celestial
Where the presence of my Father
Holds me in His love
Un lugar celestial
Just a little bit of heaven sent from up above
Un lugar celestial
Where the presence of my Father
Holds me in His love
Un lugar celestial


No comments: