Saturday, February 18, 2012

WORRY is a BIG No-No, for us as believers!!!



The devil uses the Spirit of Fear to attack us!!!
  He wants to scare us because when we fear, we allow doubt and unbelief to come in!!!



This is why worry is such a BIG No-No, for us as believers!!!
  Whether we understand it or NOT, when we give in to worry we are giving in to the devil, and we are saying that we do NOT trust God to take care of us.




Isaiah 26:3-4 (KJV)

 3Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.


 4Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:





I used to have to fight against worry and fear ALL the time!!
  The devil always seemed to be jumping on me and attacking me with them.  I found that ONLY THE WORD of GOD was of any help!!! 




That is when God gave me these scriptures.
 


2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.




Phil. 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.





Now, I know that I must stand on THE WORD when the devil tries to bring fear and worry (doubt and unbelief) to my mind!!  I STAND ON THESE SCRIPTURES BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THEY ARE THE WORD OF GOD!!!





I KNOW THAT WHEN I STAND ON GOD’S WORD, I can rest in HIM!!!
  Having PEACE and RESTING IN GOD are so important!!!  We have to know that HE IS WATCHING OVER US, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!    



John 14:27 (NKJV) Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

 


Jeremiah 29:11 (CEB) I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the LORD; they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope.


Romans 8:28 (NKJV) And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.






Think on these things, THE WORD OF GOD says!!!
  These are the kinds of things that we are supposed to focus our minds on!!!



Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.



No comments: